I might oblige but the landing would break my hips. :pain: I ain't a Spring chicken anymore :vulture: even though I may (try to) behave like...
X2
[MEDIA]
Happy Birthday Horkn :handshake:
Yes, but not mine. I believe it belonged to the tree service guys working right next door while I was there. I carry a one liter bottle of mix...
Infamous Lyle, infamous! :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Must be running Huskies?! :whistle: :D
X2. On the rare occasion I can have the splitter on site I'll go vertical on the bigguns.
uh...where's the milk crate??? Nice piece of fabrication there Russ. :thumbs: Not often I go vertical either but works great for behemoth rounds.
Well I jumped today. Light rain ended later morning and March wind kicked up. Cut the biggest of the red maple for a heaping load. They were...
I wouldn't touch it. Plenty of hardwoods around here for me. Nice knot free trunk though. Cut it shorter and sell kindling bundles with your...
No critter but Rocky had a nice dry nest under my top cover.[ATTACH]
Do you think that's enough? We are voracious hoarders after all! :woodsign: :tree: :saw: :axe:
I laugh when I see folks do that. Red light I let up on the gas and coast. Pizzes lots of drivers off.
LOL!!! The crew told me wood was going late tomorrow or Friday. :picard: I'm going late tomorrow. :saw:
No, Lewis.
Kind of ironic you were waiting on rain to cut down a water oak. Nice work and wood there my friend. :thumbs:
Black walnut didn't stand a chance! :saw::thumbs: Firewood or mill fodder?
Got a good lead from buzz-saw last week. Crews cutting along a state highway not far from us. Checked it out then (rain and no time to cut) and...