The TRUE FHC spirit right there. :salute: Way to adapt and overcome CarharttWoodsman :thumbs: Hope you had some in the trunk too?
I like it! A new way to build a to a log house.
Holy chit! That's gotta be the worst attempted "split" I've ever seen here. After a few tries I would've noodled it, but I see you and the...
Sandhillbilly cut them all down!!! :saw: :whistle:
LOL! I've thought of that. Actually considered using a wood cookie slab with my contact info on it. Unorthodox, yes, but its gets the message...
Thanks. This is Lewis tree service. They grab it quick after its cut. Had a good long chat with the field boss. Got his phone number so...
Load of red maple delivered yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Emptied a half cord rack. Ill refill with the red maple I scored on Thursday. Most of...
How was the weather up there? One way to get closer to God!!!:whistle: :rofl: :lol: Sorry, a little trade humor there. Nice job getting it...
Im getting more smarter by the day! :nerd:
Got a text from buzz-saw around noon saying he spotted some nice black birch fresh cut. (thanks for the heads up buddy) :handshake: Funny as the...
Are mourning doves a rare sight in your area?
Calling Eric Wanderweg I think he has.
I never heard the term rip rap and had to look it up. Learned something new today! :sherlock:
Load of red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That tree trunk is pretty cool. Is there a "bizarre tree" thread?
Always fun to check those out and see what's there. Nice little grab.
Those cribbed ends are so cool. :thumbs:
Same one I have but needs replacement. Worn out and tattered....kinda like me!
More aromatic than sugar IME. They dry fast. Ill sell this Jan-Feb next year. Rack right next to the pile emptying Saturday and it'll go there....
Kissing the wrong rabbit?:whistle:[IMG]