Maybe you can start selling bags of mulch at the stand? :whistle: :makeitrain"
I was assembling bundles last week and somehow a chestnut oak split got mixed in the one year wood. I split it open and kept sniffing it! :loco:...
You finally got a 500!? :banana: If not still a sexy saw. Have to give mine some trigger action, but I've seen to fall in love with my 400,
I don't mind noodling but it is time consuming vs the maul. Most of the time I like to get it loaded and out of there when roadside. I'm still a...
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I do love splitting it and one of my favorite wood aromas. If I had to choose one oak to scrounge chestnut would be it.
I played the guess the weight game with an ex GF...why she's an ex GF! :rofl: :lol: 125# EDIT: I guessed prior to scrolling through the entire...
Another annual FHC tradition I enjoy following. Simply amazing the volume of wood you produce Joe. Yeah I had good luck with my nuggets/shorts...
:picard:
Eastern red can be buried for decades and not rot. Western red cedar good for siding and roofing. Its not ideal for ground exposure. I've built...
Ive done the same but on a 32' ladder. I think it was with my 290 though. Crazy SOB's we are! :loco: :crazy:
Yes RS is full chisel faster cutting chain. Love running my 400 and has become my go to saw. Feel better soon and post pics when you are able to...
I had thought of doing that myself with BL. I get lots of "great" ideas but seldom follow through with them.
That's a big cedar. I see mill logs. Good job getting it down safely. :thumbs:
Be careful up there my friend. Don't want you getting hurt on my account.
Its happy hour somewhere! :drunk: :rofl: :lol:
Thanks Doug! :handshake: You are in a league all your own down there.
Nice! I like the color. Jealous of the tailgate though! :thumbs: Cant wait to see it full of wood.
I don't see why it wouldn't work. I had thought of it years ago when I had unsplittable rounds...gnarly, elm etc
Impressive stack. We need a pic of you on top. The kid in me wants to play king of the mountain...FHC style.