He makes Woodwidow do that? :whistle:
c Curly fries or not that's a beautiful sight right there. :thumbs: Im telling ya Joe...FHC BL fest '24 :saw::axe::dex:
Congrats Alan! :salute: May it be the first of many more.
Thanks for the kind words, but not my racks. I did stack the bundles in there though.
Looks typical of BL blowovers I see. Must be shallow roots. A bit of work but some primo firewood to come out of there.
spose I could always top off a load with BL. :whistle: You know how I like a FULL load! ;)
8x8x16" makes it .60 cubic feet which is the same as the "designer" factory made bundles in front of big box & grocery stores. I used to be .75...
Uh...nope. :emb: That sale did bring in a few Benjamin's though! :eek:
He is near campgrounds and says maybe 500-600 more into the Fall. I have four cords ready to go until then and will have more. He had asked if I...
Easy and cheap...why not? How are bundles sales going? I picked up a new bundle customer and delivered 100 to him yesterday. Thought of you....
Load of 100 bundles for a new customer. Mixed hardwood...mostly sugar and Norway maple, cherry, tulip poplar and box elder. One of the local...
Been battling the mud myself here. Couldn't even back onto the yard to unload and load! Talk about a PITA. It'll be nice to walk on ground that...
WOOHOO! :banana: Go get that BL!
He did come through...woohoo! :thumbs: How bad was the mud factor? Certain award for you Joe.;) How much on hand now? Have you started cutting...
Too bad they've ground so much up, but plenty there to keep hoarders happy. Good to have a friend with that skid steer to help out. Saves a lot...
Im a dinosaur too! :BrianK: If I had a big area to process wood I'd have some OPE.
X2
:eek: :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Nice stuff. Sapwood weathered off too. Must be ready to burn?
Basically cut offs, knots, splitter chunks that I "stack" in half cord bins. I market to the small stove owners. My CL ad for them did very well...