I dunno, maybe in the movie he retired from a colorful career as an avionics expert, electronics whiz, and general jack of all trades. But to get...
It’s good that I don’t use my saws a lot anymore. I’ve still got a couple gallons of bar oil that I’ve been sitting on for over a year now, bought...
I'll tell you what, once Hollywood makes a movie kind of recreating the Ruby Ridge incident, but where da gub swoops in to go after some off grid...
[MEDIA] I really like this guy's channel. He covers a lot of ground from the Ohio Valley through New England, and all sorts of habitats from...
Good stuff. Yeah that definitely doesn't look like your run-of-the-mill eastern red cedar. You might be close enough to the ocean for it to be...
Time to add to this thread. Down the road it’ll be useful to have a digital trail left behind documenting how fast things unraveled. When I woke...
That and increase the amount of cash transactions. Probably see a boost in the barter system too. The free market will adapt outside the...
I’m sure dope was involved.
"The change will mainly impact those smaller sellers who previously have managed to fly under the radar" We've watched who's made out the most...
Back to burning again this morning. 36/71 red and sugar maple.
Fun fact. Back in the late 50s - early 60s, the gub decided that they needed a nuclear powered aircraft that the President and high ranking...
I'm willing to bet there's a crowd of EV owners out there that have them as a status symbol, so they can virtue signal to the rest of us. I'm also...
I have an uncle that’s worked his whole career in the oil industry up in Alaska. He told me that not only was fracking the most cost inefficient...
There’s a downside to everything, even going green. Child labour, toxic leaks: the price we could pay for a greener future
I'd be more informed if I was to get all my news from The Onion :rofl: :lol:
Looks like you got that one just in time. Another year or two and it would've been completely soft inside, and not worth the trouble. There's...
For those of us that would rather have something and not need it, rather than need something and not have it… Given recent events, what items/more...
37 and holding steady overnight. Big warmup coming for Sunday and Monday, so the stove will probably sit idle until Tuesday. Spruce is throwing...
Yep, industrial waste mixed with oil. Can’t entirely blame the yokel that put it on the roads though. He seemed pretty clueless what he was...
Then there’s this that happened when a subcontractor who was paid to get rid of waste oil decided to put it all over the town roads to keep the...