Another vacuum filled. The burning season is winding down here, and I'll be restricting stove duty to the early mornings and late evenings. I made...
They're definitely denser than the surrounding fluffy ash. I would compare it to shards of concrete, and a similar texture.
Either way he bought the farm :picard:
34 here and burning a mix of cherry uglies and hickory splinters.
Ha! It’s been a while since I heard that one. I think Metallica does the Misfits better than the Misfits do the Misfits, at least the current...
Snowstorm is wrapping up and the temperatures have dropped. 22 heading to the high teens by dawn. Looks like this could be the last gasp of winter...
This short video popped up in my YouTube feed and I found it interesting. The Romans were definitely more sophisticated than we might give them...
I think half of the population from Northern Maine ended up in Connecticut for some reason. There's no shortage of Michauds, Pelletiers, Morins,...
You wouldn't think it right away, but I hear Alaska has a serious drug problem (and everything that comes along with that) in certain areas. I...
That makes sense though. I read an article the other day that people are coalescing across the country with like-minded individuals. So blue...
Any chance on getting a cheap used camper to park in NH, and a sawmill? Live on the rough side in the camper for a year or two while you mill &...
39°/72° burning a mix of mostly black cherry with a couple pieces of black locust thrown in.
I thought it was the same amber color as 10w-40. It's been a while since I used that brand so I could be wrong though. [ATTACH]
I ended up at TSC yesterday and bought 2 gallons of County Line brand bar oil for $11.99 each. Between that and what I already had on hand, I...
26° heading to 50° later today. Another mixed load of black locust and black cherry keeping the house warm.
Today was the day. I grafted two different wild cherry varieties onto this ornamental cherry in my front yard. One small black cherry branch, and...
I read that out of every 55 gallon drum of crude oil, only *about* 20 something gallons gets refined into gasoline. The rest gets broken down into...
25° at home with black locust, black cherry and red maple rolling the flames this morning. It's supposed to warm up fast today, hitting 50° later....
Sometimes you have to go way back [MEDIA]
It’s hovering right around freezing with light snow coming down for the next couple hours. Probably end up with about 4 inches on the ground when...