Good to see you made it home alright last night. Long days and no sleep... :headbang:... not fun.
I bet your son's gonna love that Pyroholic ... great job. Never seen one before. I'll have to ask my son in law if he's seen them. They're...
Only when venting outside... then a dryer sends a lot of air outside, and it can create a negative pressure in a house.
Probably ends up at a bio fuel plant like ReEnergy in Stratton.
:D
x2... especially warm outside temps.
I really like the bridge you built and then decorated schlot ... bet your Mom is very relieved it wasn't damaged any worse than it was... :yes:...
Yikes NH... gravity can really ruin a day or two, can't it? :picard:
We've used a couple Jet Sleds in tandem, behind our quad on tracks. Works well... [ATTACH]
Hey dave70 ... welcome to FHC.
I re-read this story every year. I'm looking forward to reading it to our 3 grandsons someday.
Welcome to FHC Smoketr1973 ... hope you're back to 100% soon.
Here ya go schlot ... there miiiight be a few profanities here so turn your vol down if it could be a prob... ;)... this is perty funny. [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:... juz be sure to tighten up your seatbelt a little... ;)
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire:
Now see... I'd have to have my second cup of coffee before I could do that... :whistle::D... wow... you sure do find some amazing videos... :yes:
Happy Birthday...
Yup, buddy I played music with for years is gay and I think this is funny too. Not really about "hardware"... more about funny.
I'll bet he's feeling the heat from the wimin's club already... I hear more than a few are wildly embarrassed by him... er her... :whistle:
I watched this before I left... and, came home with a fiberglass ladder that was gonna have a chance of avoiding some of this painful "fun"....