Welcome.
Sounds like another guy is owed a saw!!! Can't believe some of these slack dealers. Or they has e kids or totally inexperience ed techs working or...
Id definitely shoot that buck in the chest!
Every stealth o cam I had died an early death. I have a wild game now that I converted to run on 6v. It will last months and is ir and takes...
I use power service in grey bottle for max cetane boost and rescuers the yammer hammer (diesel knock) in my tractor
This wood has basically been top covered since stacked. But with 6 days of rain and no sun its all meet anyway.
Dude you are funny. We share the same type of humor!! Thats just funny!
Yea those are better. The one I have in the farm install is just a flat plate that is siliconed down. Just like your talking. Its just flat panel...
Once its dry I need to break out some tarps. Got some on a cart under the shed but I can only do a few days at a time that way. When it rains 9...
This is two year old wood. I have plenty in sheds. This years wood didnt have a shed when it was stacked. Dont know if I will ever keep it just...
I burned a soggy wet half rotted split last night! Only top covered stacks. Need to move it to the cover. Had a week of rain
I looked at a card that came with the last Huztl parts and it said Meteor and Farmertec. Same company makes both.
Yep you can run green chain , yellow chain, husky chain (oregon), oregon chain, carlton or whatever. You dont have to just run still green on...
?????? Man I am so lost here!
Wives like the heat. Mine was reluctant as well. Once they can see the fire through the glass and sit in an 80+ degree room when its 30 outside...
Id beat chisel or grind that baby out without a second thought if need be.
Love that red light 066
I got paid. But like I said it was $3.00/100. I had 900 pounds of shredder. Last time I hauled was back about mid march. I think I had 1000 give...
You even have a stove on that porch/car shed! ;-)
I run tcw3 oil about 200-300:1 in my old Yanmar tractor. 35 year old japanese diesel fuel that these were designed to run on was way different...