Since bills saw shop pages have been down since the summer someone refresh me on how many CC the 041 is. Is it 80ish? Goggeling now so I probably...
Down here a rack like that is on a monster 5-6.5 year old. He would be on my hit list for a bullet in the chest!
I bet it is loud with that custom dual port!! I just love the sound of those horizontal cylinders. I love the way the 011 sounds and its higher...
My high valley 2500 can make some pretty cool flames as well.
I dont look at my air filter after every tank full. I would not say I am neglect full but I do neglect somethings. I try to keep everything in as...
He he :-) I thought he was maybe scolding the owner. But at first I also read it like he thought it was your saw?
Hmm. Yea thats what I meant. Well never mind then?
If 5/32 is the right size, like mopar or someone pointed out it could be worn down and therefore too small now.
Tapatalk highlighted this post as a daily pic??? Why its 2 years old? I though this was strange enough to lost about it and drag this thread back up.
Mopar I was thinking it was two chains? If it is indeed the same chain I can deffinitly see why the teeth broke off
Thats a 90cc saw though. Or my phone and eyes can't read that number right?
Yea probably not cheap to live there. Y'all probably have a lot of people that still work there and in the area right? Hyper commuters and folks...
That kind of what I was thinking but pics can be deceiving.
Is that a 25 or 28" bar
I checked my CL yesterday and did not see it
Yea but NYC is crazy expensive to live in. How far north of NYC do you live?
Yea but that thing looks almost cartoonish. And like it will just fold over?
Your not using the same file on 3/8LP as 3/8 full size are you
I have never had a chain that looked like that when I used a round file by hand. Now I grind with a grinder so it obviously does not look like...
Wow that first one is rocked hard. If its just a few I would just hit with a file and leave it. The other chain looks like your file is too small...