Figured it was time to put some tlc and money into the old k10. I havent dont anything really other than fluid changes in the 10+ years I have had...
Why not just run 5w 30 all year? Its all 30w oil when warm and 5w30 cold starts better with better lube. Just curious?
So that s10 is not your daily driver? [emoji3]
Yea I am real care full usually. Came close a few times and have toned it down since those episodes!!
Without kids and being retired you can make some real progress!!
Probably on super rare minty ones maybe?
Was it robbed?
I k how they can ruin modern electronics. But honestly I do t have much I run o. It other than fans lights tv and satellite and refer and...
Yea I know. Dex got me the first year we did it!! I deffinitly got something cool!!! Still use it every now n then. Helped put a load and a half...
As does...who is it. Fishing Pol??? Is the the guy who blacksmiths and forges also??? Lots of cool gifts...hate to really even call names.
Who ever gets scotty is bound to get something cool.!!! Ok sorry for the pressure and build up now. But its the truth.
I'm in. Was wondering awhile back when it would start. Knew it would be soon. Can't wait :ups::banana::banana::rootintootin::dancer:
Was 38 this mourn. Loaded oak and walnut last night and baby room was 69 bit cooler in ours and 76 in room loaded walnut this mourn.
Did you repaint the bars on those saws or are those just white new bars?
At these temps y'all are talking about I would have a full box of oak rocking and rolling to keep my 1500 sq foot (area that i heat when real...
That looks like a freaking nightmare!!! Makes me glad that I have the old traditional metal frame style generator!!!
[emoji50] [emoji50]
The new stihls at least like the 291 and I bet all the homeowner saws that end in "1" now you have to remove the whole top plastic with 3 or 4,...
I knew 070 wasnt right as I thought it was close to the 088 and 090( the beast) but I can't think of the number I'm those old saws that is in the...
Looks like 61-72cc I was thinking it was bigger than that? Maybe its you have a larger saw that I am thinking of? Do you have an 070 scotty?...