No you can make something , regift something or many things or buy something be it say a chain or two chains or just a gift card. Made stuff is...
Why's that?
I like the cold and can't wait to see more of it. Esp snow!!
Thats one thing I wanted when buying a house. A brick home that was not painted, and aluminum or vynal trim! I have both those things. Oh and...
I do too, but this was 6-8 foot up or so
The last few days has been the only sun we have seen in over a week or so. Other than an hour or two. Rain rain rain! Loaded oak last night and...
I had to noodle some 40" or so redoak more than normal. It had a strange twisted grain although it was pretty much big knot free and straight....
Were 43 right now going back to mid 30s tonight
I have tried that as well. Not as much fun as using a BIG saw :-)
What ate they saying? I know the south is suppose to be cooler n wetter than normal. But what does the less than 60% mean on precip or the less...
HD yalls low last night was 46!!! We down here in upstate SC were 35! And I am not even in the foothills/mountains!
I didnt look that close and some I wasnt sure if they were here or AS I recognized them from
Yea I see at least three I know are on here also.
I didnt care if I won anything really was just thinking...no none from here won?
Has anyone been drawn for anything I havent been on AS in awhile.
I am envious of yalls insulation!!! At 30 I am rocking my 3.5cuft stove hard!!
Oh a lawnmower.
I want to buy another cover one of those $10 ebay ones and cut a notch in the back to help clear noodles.
Good thing its cheap to buy an aftermarket cover to modify
Is your tractor air cooled?