They close the thread at some point...maybe listed here in the first post??? Then PB will email you with their name and address.
Paypal is a standup biz. They been around for well over 10 years. Probably 15+. They were their own company then ebay acquired them and now since...
I have had a few after market husky covers and sold them , I am running one on mpg stihl now. It works and I paid like $10 for it so I am happy....
That cover is perfect for no noodeling now. $50 for the clutch cover!!! Thats crazy. I though huskies had all kinds of cheap parts all over!!!! I...
The AT will handle extreme mods. Look at the saw builders..mastermind can really make those auto tunes into an animal. Heated handles have an...
Oh this is for a primary saw..? That changes things a good bit. Mine is like a back up saw, for climbing , trimming branches in the yard, yard...
Well I'm not trying to get you to do something or commit to something you dont want to do, just that you can default to something easy if that...
Were all here cause we like burning and wood, saws, stoves or pellets etc. Look at what he has. Does he burn wood? If so maybe something as...
Thats our temp here yooper right now and I'm in SC. Crazy weather
And welcome star. Nice to have a another carolina person and someone else from the south.
Bar has a good bit of wear. Looks good. Probably worth $100 maybe a bit less. I have a like new orange 011 rear handle. When I get it back in...
damm!!! Glad your ok but sounds like as always this pawn shop is not on the best side of town!! Hope they pulled their guns to protect you or you...
Were gonna drop this weekend also. Looks like november arrives this saturday for us. The temps your quoting are our exact temps HD!!
I dont under stand those type people I wonder what they think they burn in the west or mountain regions...most of canada and places like alaska if...
I have put some of my windows in myself. The original 12-13 we paid to have installed when we moved in as I did not have the time to doit then...
Is the giving thread started? I was thinking the other day what do I have laying around I can give???
No love for the 86 or the coveted 87 square body with the TBI? I am with you I have an old square body 1980 k10, I love that truck
Yea our windows help a lot. My walls have no insulation. If I had old windows I really would be in bad shape!
Holsters? Really? How the heck does a holster matter? If your talking concealed why would the type holster matter??? I guess cause you have...
Yea I just had to accept those rules when ever I opened the site today! No accessories even!!