I noticed the tire first thing also. Before the snow man things!
I was PMing him about it a year or so ago about it. I am holding off now. But I want my 390 to sound and cut like that 290 he built for jeremy!!!!!
23F!!! I would have a box stuffed to the too with oak!
I'm seriously thinking of sending my 390 to jeremy!!! Ever since seeing that 290 thats all I think about now!!!
To be honest I meant to type 360. I noticed that today. Bit we can only edit here for a few hours. So I could not change it.
Yea he was a rough person at least how he came across. Had a different sense of humor. Also kind of couldnt take critism
I know another forum that I have seen nate on ;-)
But as the only super power with a real air force, we are still unmatched. We have spent billions on that project though!! Thank you to all that...
You already were. I thought dave had you covered;-) It was welderdave right? Maybe it was machria? I'm not going back through to look.
Sounds like it!!!
Ok after seeing where it is. I am pretty sure there would be no way to see that with the handle on? Maybe I am wrong? But I have never tried to...
I would have too look at mine. But I too think you have to pull the whole handle off the saw, which is not an easy task on those. But I do not...
I will get you if your my person $35 of slim jims or jack links
Is the timing easy to describe? Do you pull the flywheel and key and just locktite it down? How much do u rotate?
They talking about firewood. Or pulpwood or logs?
But he won't know what he has and will want $200 for it and you never know it might have a toasted too end from his carb tuneing . Ok sorry I had...
Put an XP sticker and watch the double takes :-) DexterDay
What does a farm boss 20" "blade " cost new?
I was going to tell you buy china parts including filter and cover and use it or sell it for $250-300 on CL. A farm boss bar will guarantee that...
Yea that makes sense. And Yea you can buy out all day long online. And usually cheaper than at the dealer anyway shipped to the house. You can...