What are "christmas nisses"?
Oh that so deserves you to be able to buy yourself a saw or a new gun!!
Chandolier in a laundry room?
I got some replacement condar cats for my High Valley and they were a good bit smaller than my housing. They said thats what HV called for and...
For $800 I would buy it and not look back!!
Have a friend/ kind of co worker who just bought one and took delivery this week of one. I got pictures so I know its true :-)
The newer huskies are like that...well some of them. My 555 has a slant
I think bits a camera angle on the second from last pic of the lean. Are those metal anti tan per thingies on the H L screws?
Nope. I would take one for christmas though. Maybe one day I can have a ported 026/260/261
I think you made the right decision. Get a 70cc saw and be done with it. I really dont want anything smaller than 60cc for firewood...just to dang...
If you want to wait for it to get through a log that size
And that room was open to another 1000-1500sqft with fans blowing cold into the room
We dont crush candy in my house!!!
My big boy stove has made my 450sqft stove room over 90 before when learning!!
I work on my hoard of everything. My wife calls me a hoarder. Its in my blood. But about half the time I have what I need. My friend can't...
Looks like you have a few "quality sheet metal screws " there!!![emoji50]
On an 1127 there is two holes under the deflector that are about 3/16"
I bet not as choked up as the 1127 saws!!!
I guess so if you can't remember buying it!! Knowing him he bought it at a good deal!!!
No, Gary I'm pretty sure thats a problem thats related just to you and MAYBE a few others ??? Haha But Yea thats pretty cool though