Well went to print something for the boss and printer no prints text, make sure the ink cartridge has clean air holes and ran the print head...
Hell they have been in cans of sardines for decades, it ain't exactly new.
Got the dump run in, it is now raining so the boss said I have the rest of the day off so I'm working on the multimedia side of the system today....
Oh well while you folks were playing yesterday, it was recycle run, fetch chicken kibble, mow part of the lawn (part last done in July), do a...
The pines, raccoons, and whistle pigs are getting trained to stay away. The regular postal carrier is fine and dandy, been on the route for...
I would catch them in the apple trees in the fall and would feed them a bit of lead from the gas pipe.
Saw that on NBC nightly news. You sure that the needle guys have enough needles if not a pine made the mistake of heading for one of our apple...
Sorry can't see a danged thing I have an ad blocker and that link actually points to an item with an embedded ad. Weather.com has tons of the...
Oh Noes Again ETA: Posted via the vista box and this edit added via the *nix box.
I just got my video hardware drivers updated to get rid of some nasty faults in the generic drivers. Currently I'm getting my multimedia codecs...
I was never gone I even reset my password on here so I could use the Vista machine and sign on from it. I don't try to remember individual...
Oh well, I am on the new version of my OS. Restoring some files from the backup I made yesterday. I will likely take a few days to get...
Hey that's what Netflix and Amazon Prime are for. Find a TV series that you like and zone out on it Netflix only needs to be told to play the...
I just got some new computer space and just finished backing up a few gig in several 100,000's of files so I can rework my primary hard drive,...
Well if you remember I once called you a kid.
I have the device the carrier delivered it to the wrong house, I got to talk to him when he got back from his delivery run, not the normal person,...
Nope nothing in the mailbox.
:loco: :crazy: August 20, 2015 , 12:58 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox but it isn't there. I called USPS and they are getting in touch with...
No.
Well the boss is at quilt club and I am already for my little external hard drive to arrive. Tracking says that it should be in today’s mail...