You still doing the shiny whitey dance because you forgot the stove was hot:p?
Yup, I'm surprised they don't want a color copy and a finger print card done by a police or sheriffs department, when I worked for the second...
Well need to visit staples to do some copying. damm MetLife crap is a pain. Next up is to write that cover letter. 13 pages some with multiple...
Depends on the trapping regs. Aux teeth are forbidden in a number of states and likely there is no human trapping season. Them regs will get ya...
One toy I have is all the boom sticks I need to do in the varmints and to go food hunting with. All I have to do is go out either the front or...
That company was Google.
Sounds about right for this place, welcome to the funny farm.
I can't quite make the numbers work.
You found us, now what? :cool:
That you can be :pete:.
I'm always installing software because It is playing with toys to me. I can turn this machine into many different computers, in fact I play with...
Yup and I would come along and clean the clocks on the hard drive, install some toys and use it for at least another 10 years. My 2004 one I...
Ah yes, windows, home of the many reboots and BSOD among other things. I lived in that world on the work side for years at home that wasn't the...
Mine does the same as soon as the software is actually installed.
Well there were just a few changes and I use more software than most people. It is rare that when installing the latest stuff doesn't cause...
Those favorite words out for delivery :ups:. Got my Prime Video and Netflix playing back after the upgrade, Almost have the multimedia playing...
1.679 here abouts
I was in management at that place and when you work for places that tend to merge or get taken over best keep track of everything dealing with...
Well I go out to put the girls in their coop and give them a little treat and out the corner of my eye I see a whistle pig running for the weeds...
It is a cheap Brother/WiFi or USB. I'll likely clean the hell out of the Ink Jet unit but it isn't my favorite job, it is easier and sometimes...