I don't remember that there were Holidays when I worked :rofl: :lol:.
I lucked out, the boss is going to freeze the tomato sauce so I don't have to be a retort operator today and can stay out of the kitchen. Likely...
I had a Sammy Summer on draft to go with my beast last night.
I don't think that would be the case, you have the wrong persuasion.
I haven't seen one in two years, sometimes I hear them. I also haven't seen a fox around here the last three years. I have a predator call but...
That would be a PC thing and neither of us are PC types. So you are forgiven that small transgression.
Math was never your strong suit was it?
Thanks for the congrats on the 44th, inter-species marriages have their challenges. We are going out tonight things around here tend to be...
The all in one will scan even when "out" of ink. Got the lawn mowed yesterday after doing the phone calls, then the boss and I had a nice quiet...
Water will likely find its way along each one of those stringer and under that grace or under those stringers. But what do I know being a...
I just got off the phone with Fidelity, a benefits calculation will be run and sent followed by the commencement application package. Could take...
Hey I call'em as I find'em.
Then the tight area gets shiny after which it becomes charred and the eatonpcat runs out the door looking for a snow bank.:whistle::cheers:.
I had a Canon for many a year didn't quite have the issues as I had with the Epsons or Lexmarks but it also suffered from the same issue just took...
Read'em and weep, it comeh: http://www.wunderground.com/US/AK/206.html
I'll play with the all in one when I feel like it. Just didn't feel like it and needed something that I could rely on.
My all in one decided to not print any more, so I replaced it with a laser printer, when I get a chance I'll see if the scanner will work without...
No do windblows or any of its variants, I had enough of that steaming pile years ago and in fact a copy of 8 was on this machine and only lasted a...
Next up is the other pension plan, I'll call Fidelity this evening to get the paper work headed this way. Then we will see about getting the...
What was tight became very shiny when his body realized it was getting a might overheated in that department.