Another one for you Smoke [ATTACH]
Don't they make items with the opposite threading for such setups ?
H*ll's bells get out the arc welder and strike an arc, end of problem? :whistle:
Well today the boss is going up to camp so she and the youngest can plan their trip to a wedding in Virginia over the Columbus day weekend. I'm...
Getting ready to grab an Imperial Stout and go sit on the back (front) deck.
Hey mods where is the hard cider smiley:hair::doh::heidi:
We go through a lot of pickles and relishes. I got a lot of my jars through my eldest daughter helping people clean out their places in...
Yep, I know how to get pickled. However there be folks on here that are experts at that. As for pickling cucumbers, that is quite easy as well.
Try this one Smoke. [ATTACH]
Stinny think garden Gnomes and it is grumpy old bear.
Just to keep Smoke on his toes name this system: [ATTACH]
Mad cow, you won't know what struck ya!
You also need to check any eggplants if the boss has eggplants, those are nasty critters they love all members of the nightshade family of plants...
Where there is one there are apt to be more. Squish the ba**ards. Show zero mercy.
Thinking about this falls brewing while partaking of a hard apple cider from last fall. So far the list is more hard apple cider and a rather...
We did a stock up for winter run. I have7 more DVDs converted and it is nap time but I think I'll for go the nap and play some more.
Huh? Remember I have the patent on dirt in other words patent no. 1
Well yesterday while the boss was cooking tomatoes down to make sauce I may have gotten my multimedia software all updated, can now play *.iso...
Cobblestones?
Please take note of being shorted that is only 11.5 ounces.