Built using parts from China (according to the tag in the picture) in China.
I just got off the phone with Fidelity, ain't this pension chasing stuff fun, NOT! Eventually it will get straighten out because I kept those...
I don't even try anymore on the remembering, blank is fine by me :picard:.
603-627-0294... was the number. He** it could have been in Brazil and staffed by Tata's for all I know.
You can't train this bear I have a goal in life and that is to forget everything. That means it is useless to try to train me.
We haven't tried our young cat on catnip, not all cats are affected by it. As for the litter box we have been using a covered one for ages. I...
KC has her nails clipped, hopefully this is further insurance, even clipped nails can do in furniture over time. ETA: KC is 16 months old, she...
Today was a funny one, I ordered an item for our new family member. It was supposed to get here today, it was coming Fedex, so this morning when...
Ain't that the truth!!
Doggy how about describing your to be installed solar setup I've tried to get one to pay off and so far it has been no go. I did much better...
You ain't old, I'm old, Larry is old, you just have to be a good boy and switch to low carb, NA, brews all of your other issues will vanish.
Newest family member is exploring her domain. Adopted a young cat this afternoon. Her original name was Missie and from now on is KC for Kitty...
I start my hard cider in the fall, it does not get bottled until spring, it never hits the fridge until it is time to cool it off for drinking. I...
Be certain to let it go through all fermentation stages, no sense in rushing things. I've got to get to loading up a couple of fermenters here at...
Downeast Magazine said top place in 2014. Been going there for many a year and sometimes you can't get in a reasonable amount of time. When that...
Puttered around with a few small projects, then the boss and I went out for a big platter of goodness at Bay Haven II in Cornish. Don't want to...
Where did you go?
No, those were screen shots of just a few of the windowing systems I can choose from at system start up time, currently I get a menu of 12...
We got some rain during the thunder boomers late last night, early this morning. Need steady rain, hopefully tomorrow. Meanwhile Smoke can work...
I have another for Smoke [ATTACH]