I was curious how that was going to work out. I sure there are more than one or two on here that have the same number of things they have to take...
Trying to be an electricity oinker as well as a pellet oinker. I will be kind and not get into a discussion about vehicles. :whistle: ETA:...
Well, I took some of the outdoor summer stuff down and packed it away and got yet another large missive out in the mail. I might find a brew or...
Get with the program you were supposed to post QED.
If folks pay for it at those prices they are doing something into the wind or against the electric fence.
It is a whole system unit. The micro ones are per panel, then there a group of panels ones sometimes called edge. The micro units allow the...
Micro or edge inverters?
Impact resistance is different than what is needed with some weight is placed on the material. Keep us in the loop on how it performs.
Your Use Last Month 367 kWh Similar Households 870 kWh
I replaced the motors on mine with lower power consumption ones.
Maine isn't noted for cheap power rates.
Nope most of my doodads are low power devices, router handles the DNLA and one of its radio is on a schedule and the other is off. I'm thinking...
2014 Your total use: 3,857kWh / approx. cost $572.06 ETA: The biggest user is the electric dryer been thinking of a clothesline. But never seem...
Surprised?
I have a yearly all in electrical power bill of under $600.
Went it comes out polka dotted you know why, diluted beer:whistle:.
That cuts down a lot of things to ask about. As for the liquids, I don't think beer was tops on their list. But I'm sure you didn't ask.
Not only machinist JT. The boss used to do the screening interviews for folks scheduled for MRIs, hopefully any surgeon who implanted anything...
Were any of them turning?
I did a calculation for a system to zero my electrical bill it would take around $12,000 and the simple payback period was 20.34 years and does...