Check into it Spock, your animals need to be safe and you will likely need to use more than one method to provide that safety despite what some...
Can you legally discharge a gun or trap there? Goats and chickens are easy prey for what you already have pictures of.
What no love for Rocky?
Didn't they ever tell you, it all tastes like chicken only different.
Well I ordered a new burn pot, I don't think the current one will last the season if I use the stove most of the time. Thursday I'll finish up...
Gonna have some moose burgers Sub?
The fresh air intake termination is well away form the vent termination see about 5:39 into the video. The pipe running along side the exhaust...
Make certain your boss doesn't find it or it may get used to .....
Moved a pile of stuff around in the garage so I can complete a project started last summer. I need to get rid of some stuff, too much crud in the...
Growing season done for a large part of Maine. Tonight isn't supposed to be as cold as last night. But then again last night wasn't supposed to...
A/C put away, chicken feed put away, pipe plugs removed and vent term cap installed. Might clean the dust out of the convection blower and give...
I committed sacrilege and gave one of the upper floor heat zones a run this morning (So much for Gorebull warming or is it climate weirding?), it...
Well it looks like I might get a chance to verify the upper levels heating zones still work without getting driven out of the house, the boss...
:whistle::doh:
Only if its a super blood moon when you do the repair :hair::headbang::picard:.
Got the back forty mowed. Hopefully the grass growing season ends shortly.
Well it is rare that weather.com gets any temperature forecast correct however they are calling for about 38f overnight, they probably had a...
That was Carl his stove doesn't appear to have a cracked door glass so it can't be pook.
Please pay attention to the smiley Sub gave fair warning. Why I take Inferno Gold for$299/ton Alex, What is the worst rip off in history?
Modified the thimble which is a no no. Not metal pipe. Stopped watching ....