Wow....just WOW! Did ya' try to talk him down some?:thumbs: Looks like he spit shined the thing. Jeesh
So, it's over 1.5 hours later, and you're just now finishing up those CRs? What took ya' so long?:D
Missed this last night...........:drool:
Not if I get there first. :D zap, put the coffee on............:thumbs:
Oh man.
Wait, isn't that all we do? Oh yeah, and eat birds. Birds and snow coffee, and taking n. korean handouts of n. korean coffee. I feel sorry for all...
72 in the house this morning with the stove and DV running all night. It gradually warmed last night to this a.m., and about 14 when I got up....
Welcome aboard from Michigan, jtstromsburg . Pics of firewood are a great way to get started here. Nice. Earth stove, eh? My SisIL had one in the...
Yippe yi yoh ki yay. Just refilled with some more fresh snow and got meself a big fat Crow. Wish I had some of that n. korean coffee, though. I...
Contact your tax attorney right away....this could get ugly.
Just remember, it's not the roof causing the problem. Putting on a new roof won't fix ice dams. Ask my SisIL about snow sliding off a metal...
Just a bunch of marked down, twisted, and curved boards.......kinda like this derailment. :D
Forecast low changed from 12 to 10, and we're at 11 right now. House is still at 70, with a single small split of Oak on the coals I'm trying to...
Tell me you didn't try snorting a pallet..................:whistle:
:drool:
At that price, ....what a deal! Where they goin' now?:whistle:
I hear ya' zap. It's just windy enough to make things not comfy. About the same temp here too. Very light snow right now, but I think it's about...
Thanks schlot. I really need to get in the attic with some more. Not to derail too much, but with the colder weather, I'm again noticing the backs...
Usually, but not for me. It's the first thing I think of when checking out a house. How much heat is going out the roof? I really need to get more...
Yep Sean, it's the ice damming. Less than ideal insulation causes it. We've got quite a mish-mash of different types of insulation up there, and...