Looks like the treated landscape timbers HD sells.
Yeah, what thistle said. but less.:D
5 this morning. Coals forward (a lot of 'em) and 2 biggish chunks of Ash with a couple smaller Ash, and we had light off within seconds. Still...
Good eye Grizz....those are nice.
So, brought in the last of the fall SS Maple this morning. :thumbs: Been burning a little Ash and Oak on the colder days/nights too. Now, let's...
I'll second that. With enough people, there should be a lot of firewoodin' goin' on.:thumbs:
I'll have to ask her where she found it, but it's a Stanley. Probably HD.
I think my SisIL meant it as a gag gift. I could maybe use it to make some kindling or hang it on the wall.:)
Pretty normal around here too.
I doubt you really wanna' know. Well, you might, but it would probably shock you into a catatonic state.:rofl: :lol::picard:
Don't be too amazed.....we're up around 400 or so nowadays.:headbang:
It's a bit more expenive, but I'd like to use some of that "ComfortBatt" rockwool around the attic insulation shield in the attic. It looks to be...
So, they put a hole in the floor to let the furnace breath? No pipe/duct to feed it that could be sealed?
Didn't they put in an access hatch somewhere....like a closet? That's pretty odd, but I have no experience with Man. homes.
Yeah, I think I've sorta narrowed down the dryer to about 3-4 Kwh per load.
Gooder on ya', Milleo. That's a little less than our normal use. With elderly FIL here, there's quite a bit more laundry, so the electric dryer...
Yep, grammy be da bomb for makin' Stinny a sammich and Frenchy fries.
Yep, although the doghouse air and secondaries pull from the house. I keep thinking how nice it would be to put the stove right in the middle of...
Yep, put that in last year. There's a write-up in here somewhere.
Yep. There's existing insulated flex duct up there with an inline blower, but the blower quit working, and the flex duct is crumbling. It also has...