Wouldn't that be a maw?:rofl: :lol:
Nice job. Have you considered an ellipse?
Exactly....and I was thinking how you would have loved reliving those times if you'd been watching too. :rofl: :lol: Wait, did I just admit I'm...
Ba dump bump
:drool::drool::drool:
We don't usually get much of the lake effect stuff, but I think today might be one of those rare exceptions. Get that 30 a choochin Bret. :D
Yeah, I figured it would vary some.
Just curious too, (not about salesmen) about how many jars get put up every year.
That's pretty much what we aspire to Butcher. The "prepper" movement is just a rehash of a lifestyle with a new name, that was a normal way of...
Most here understand the amount of work and time involved there. Very nice. savemoney .....I think I'd use that as a "teachable moment". Wow, what...
I've seen this method mentioned before (was it you?), and think I may try it. Does it keep part of the load from offgassing too quickly?
Yep, easier to clean under too. I'm thinkin' of a possible drop in wood use. Win.....win.
Owwwie. Those are pretty gooder ones. Last time I did that was on the first burn in the 30. Twice......within minutes of each other......on the...
Couldn't help it, but this popped into my brain.............. [MEDIA]
This is another moment to help his knowledge base, Jon. Help him get a fire going with the wood from you, then start another fire with the wood...
Was watching the outside thermometer last night for a while during commercials (wife had on a movie made in the year I was born), and the temp...
Nice start Shawn. Shortage of clamps is always a problem in my shop. Lookin' forward to the finished product.
Good on ya' Jon. Hopefully, he'll heed your advice.
Our overnights should be "warming" a little after this weekend. Mid to upper teens is fairly easy to deal with, and much better for wood use than...
Pretty gooder results. WooHoo! :popcorn: