:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Eh.
I thought mine were echoing.........:D Started getting a slight coolness in here a couple hours ago, so I added 4 splits to the stove. Back up to...
Room should be pretty nice......if I can ever get it done. Grandson's coming up this weekend, so maybe he and I can make a drywall run.
Yep, much gooder. Almost like a different house now. I think the 1/4" drywall will work just fine, so I need to either go get more in the Jeep...
Smart puppies. :)
Yeah, that's gonna' be a non-starter........I already tried that one. I think he likes that Outdoor Oven too much.
Is the whole house electric?
Well, there ya go, Joe.
This Wood Is Good
"Wood U like some FireWood"
Dingle Dangle Jingle
I suppose "Wood Thong" is out too?
Firewood Dude
Nice. Movin' right along.
Dogawood Alpo
Oldhippie Steve, the linky, no worky.
Wow Linked, you guys just can't catch a break.
Holy Crap! What's your address again? I seem to have lost, uh, ...never gotten it. :rofl: :lol: Momma was probably napping after that meal. Your...
Gooder thing I keep a ready supply of popcorn on hand for just this sort of situation. :popcorn:
"a cavernous opening that resembles the open jaws of an animal:" "the gaping maw of hell." :D:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: