AKA...."slammer"
Whoa.
Considering our body temp is 98.6, I'm thinkin' 100 isn't even remotely concerning.
Ah,the simple life.
Choochin
Downsize the crew? Seems unfair when they're struggling so.
So, can you adjust now that you have it installed? A couple more elbows, a small piece of pipe.........
Your pot went where now? Oh, sorry. I musta' mis-read your post. :D
Yeah, but it was totally unintentional. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Had you considered putting the tube up higher in the firebox?
We're also at about 6, heading down to a low of 9. Oops, corrected to 8. Wait....what? I see Accuweather hasn't yet adjusted their forecast to...
So, that's workin' pretty gooder then, eh? Nice.
Yep, that should do the trick. :popcorn:
Haven't gotten quite that desperate.......yet. :D Reading is....FUN-damental. Having fun yet?
To be prepared is such a nice feeling.
Never ran across that problem, either.
Some corner bead with cuts to make the curve will work fine on the arch. This stuff right...
Looks like just under 2 full cords so far. Just about 1/2 way through our burn season and warmer temps are not too far away (I'm trying to be...
Wow Adam, that really opened things up. Love it!
Agreed. What could it hurt?