Your confidence is inspiring. :thumbs::picard:
I don't remember specifically where every split came from, but I know that generally speaking, certain splits came from a certain place, and that...
Only went down to 20 last night. House was 72 this morning.....that's more like it, and I didn't even turn on the DVH. Opened the air on the...
Bazinga! Nice to see another retired guy on here.
Hey, just because I can reminisce about cheap gas, doesn't mean I'm all that old...........does it? If I was that old, I wouldn't even remember 18...
Until it gets back to 18 cents/gallon like right after I started driving......I'm gonna' be grumpy about gas prices.:rofl: :lol:
Put some gas in the Jeep yesterday @ $1.659. It was $1.779 a couple days prior.:)
Wow.
What a loving couple......you're a dbag, and she's ice cold. :picard::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Really? You're here, you're there, you're everywhere! Welcome aboard the crazy train Mrs. Muffinhead! Bob's almost as crazy as the rest of us. :D...
Not much chance of me rushing. :rofl: :lol: Can't promise anything.:D
:picard:
Shed is right outside the door, so wood is already covered.:thumbs: I got fed up with the whole tarp thing several years ago. We always have...
Yep, I'll do pics....gooder, bad, or ugly. Still deciding how I want to do the trim, but it'll be a minute or 2 before I get that far.:thumbs:
Well, the outside sheathing is a little thicker than normal, so there's only a 1/4" of the window frame sticking proud of the studs instead of the...
[MEDIA]
Larry savemoney has helped me decide to use 1/2" instead of the 1/4". I can make that work with a little effort. Here's a kicker (more like a...
Yep, I've seen that vid. Very cool. Get those buggers workin' in unison, then just sit back.......and watch the carnage when there's a glitch....
If you had a "crew" of those, a lot of work would get done in pretty short order. They'd need some sort of sensors to avoid each other mid-flight.
I'm wondering how much it can haul. As in, have it go get a few splits of firewood while I sit, sipping some sweet tea in the shade. Or, I could...