Hey Spencer , welcome aboard. You really joined up on a high note with those pics.
Bulb bad?
That.............was........hilarious.
How big is the wheelbarrow? We've got an old, small one that wouldn't hold much, then we've also got a larger one. I'd not want to burn as much...
15 this am, and house was 68. Loaded 5 small Oak splits, and we're up at 72. OAT is now about 23 and rising, so should be an easy day to keep the...
:popcorn:
"Cleanup of bad hair cut on aisle 3"
'Bout time that thing showed up.:thumbs:
I suppose it works, but I've never seen grout that runny. I also don't get the plastic, or the T&G boards. He used a LOT of screws. Jeesh. Get...
I would say to just try harder, but then that turns into work and relaxing goes out the window. I guess it's better you just go find something to do.
'Bout 30 this am, so I waited a while to put in 4 small splits. House was 68. I didn't load the stove full last night. Might start up another fire...
It gets easier with practice. :thumbs:
Wonder/Hardie board, then some really cheap tile would work just fine. Maybe trim it with some pallet wood strips. This is my 6th burning season...
Sublimation - The Water Cycle, from USGS Water-Science School
Hey! Where'd all the firewood go? :rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:X2
Plop, plop, :fart::fart:, oh what a relief it is.
I'm envisioning possibilities here........... Tack on a TP holder, dig a pit underneath, and you can just stay in the woods cuttin, and splittin,...
Nice work Steve....it all adds up, eh?
I've replaced 2 screws on mine. One, I lost......the other wouldn't tighten down. I just used zips. The tubes on mine are stainless.