One thing I'll add is that the reclaimed rubber roofing top covering I use shows its merit here, no leaves or debris anywhere in the stacks, and...
With a long-term goal of a woodshed (which POSSIBLY may be started this coming summer), the skids are fine. I expect and am prepared for skid...
Got a good chunk of that monster red oak I cut a few weeks ago split up over the weekend, went to finish stacking it in the main stacking area...
In my humble opinion, the size of the split should coincide with how far "ahead" you are in terms of your firewood. 3x3" to 5x5" is what I...
Glad to hear you're alright, brother. Have you talked with the local code office in regards to the mishap? Someone did a boo-boo here and it...
Welcome aboard, Geek!
YOU guys make the atmosphere what it is, that's coming from a very grateful administrator!
I've found that with most of the standing dead oak that have all the bark missing and most of the sap wood gone as well, that limbs and tops as...
[ATTACH]
This makes me angry....... I may have to make a trip out to your place Dave. Take out some pent up aggression on someone. ...
And our pellet pigs thought they were left out......lol... We love our pellet guys and gals!!!
Well, guys, I'm going to lock this one down as I think the point has been made......
I had a near-devestating accident with a chainsaw in June 2014, I'm sure some of you remember. I've been running saws almost daily for over a...
Sweet load of wood!! Love those fold down trailer sides too!!
I've been buying Strongbow Cider, basically a beer, it's GMO-free, made in Belgium, I can drink near an entire case and, albeit, I'll be...
We may be related.....that's me TO A "T"!
Yuengling is my favorite, but as with many others here too, beer can make my guts hurt. I blame that on GMO's.
Heck I didn't even realize Coors made a Banquet N/A...... Lmao....
Oh, no...on Coors Original Banquet.... Didn't see the "N/A" in your post...:picard::emb: