Dang, if you weren't so far away I'd come and help out!!!!
That's what around 70% of my 46 cord stash is....oak....lol I'm far enough ahead to be picky and only keep the really good stuff......
We've had a fire the past several days and nights, hasn't gone out since Friday evening. Coldest morning so far this season here at our place, it...
Looks great, Wood Duck! We'll be making an afternoon outing down your way for some apples in the coming week or two. I'll keep an eye out for...
We had a great day at a church GTG on a good friends farm up the mountain yesterday. Between the heavy snow squalls we had a hayride, cooked dogs...
Welcome to the FHC family, Choo Choo Tommy!
Beautiful setup, my friend! Once you get the stove dialed in, you'll find it quite enjoyable to operate I'm sure. I had to go so far as to...
I'm not an owner but a big fan....wonder if I'd be allowed to stop in? I can help cook!!
I'm looking forward to some cool weather for a change!!
We've had fires on several evening but really didn't NEED them....lol We'll be needing one the next several days, and I'm happy!!
I'm ready....:fire::stacke:
Didn't even have to nock an arrow and you bag a nice one!!
Me neither. In fact I spend MORE on beard oil and mustache wax than shaving supplies! Ha!
Sean, that is a darned-fine looking hoard there buddy! Welcome to the family, glad to have you with us!!
Nope......in my living room. Lmao
Two months into my lumberjack beard.......man, I don't remember this many greys last year.....:jaw: [ATTACH]
Indeed! My time is stretched waaaaay too thin right now. Been carving these pine pumpkins for the women folk around here, they're going NUTS...
Yep....they're 5.5' x 5.5'.......oak and tulip poplar. Tek screwed together....
I do have a GoPro but it's a PITA to set up. I'll try and start getting some "in tree" footage for you guys.... I'd love to have a drone but...
The only recent pic I have is the one I took last night in the section I am stacking right now, had to replace a rotted pallet. I'll get more pics...