Nice haul buddy!! Heck yeah!!
Not any kind of garter I've ever seen.....lol.....
No Stinny, they are white vinyl.....no clear.
No,worries, my dear......I'm getting some of each, in several different sizes... ..just had to see which ones are everyone's faves.....
She can even do custom sizes.....imagine the possibilities!
By word of mouth.....lol. and I'm having a hard time keeping up with it even that way.
What I need to know is which one everyone likes better, so I know how many and what sizes to order the most of.
They're in production as we speak. They needed a good "Test dummy" first.....:p
How do you guys and gals like my truck window? :smoke: [ATTACH]
these pumpkins seem to have that effect on the women-folk! I made around 40 of them, only have a handful left!! Gotta make more this week!!
I NEARLY bought that stuff Dave. But the stuff I ended up buying is water-based, easy to mix and clean up. ..
I just aquired a brand spanking new Echo CS355T, I'll let you figure out the rest......lol
Yep that's our front porch. My wife does a great job decorating inside and out. She's got a great eye for it. And yes, she's the "witch". But...
WW, some of my older ones were spray painted. My newest version is done with an orange water-based wood dye. I water the dye down about 50-50,...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] In what tiny amount of spare time I can muster up the past several weeks, I've been carving pumpkins out of some Norway spruce and blue...
I have a Granberg 36" mill, love it for the versatility. Honestly, if you're serious about milling logs on a regular basis, you may want to...
Keep us posted Grizzie!! Looks good so far.....
No Rotti, those are the eastern side of the Allegheny Plateau. We're between the Allegheny Plateau and the ridges along the Susquehanna