My Dolmar 3410 has the fuel up in front and the oil tank in the back. And yes, I've loaded it wrong before......
Basically zip my mouth shut and just nod "yes"......lol
Actually it has around a half-ton of sand in it right now.....lol
Oh I'm just an average schmuck....who's VERY HARD on his equipment!!
I burned over a cord of it last winter, it's good stuff. Right up there with ash or red maple, and the smell it puts off when burning is...
It's a well-built saw . I see a muffler mod in its future, though. ...lol
I'll try and make a little video of me carving one this week....
Thank you, my friend!!
Not yet...dont give them any ideas, that option is probably gonna be on the Samsung S7.....smh
cwn877 and his family have a whole gaggle of 'em. He and his grandpa swear by them, and I know firsthand how much his.pap beats on those...
You're not alone. My phone puts commas between every other word and it acts like my mom......it won't let me swear.....:headbang:
"Who ya gonna call? BALL BUSTERS!!" ;)
There's 5 more 28" loops laying on my dash over the window defogger....all need sharpened....lmao....
That's actually a 28" chain.....lol......
Exactly. Which is another reason I bought it. I have a hard enough time taking a 410 dollar saw up in a tree, let alone an 800+ dollar saw!!
Yes a local shop, cwn877's pap has bought several Echo top handles at that shop and has had great luck with them...I personally used one of his...
And I think SHE'S RIGHT!! :yes:
She thinks I'm totally NUTS!! :wacky::loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol: She's diggin' the see through vinyl one the best....
That's what I want here....some feedback. :thumbs:
.....and so far I'm really happy with it! Went looking for the CS330T, ended up coming home with a CS355T instead. Out the door for $410.00 tax...