This one’s got buZZsaw BRAD ’s name all over it. Mebbe... Free wood Free wood - free stuff
Winter always catches people off guard, everywhere. Doesn't matter if it's Vermont or eastern Tennessee. The average person doesn't leave the...
Hurricane Sandy?! I remember that storm well. Let us know how that 9 year old oak burns. That sounds like it'll be some good stuff. :yes:
I have about 1.7 cord of black locust waiting for the 2022-2023 season. Also for that same year, a little shagbark hickory and white oak. For...
Lol thank you. Keep the glass clean as best you can, get right up to the stove, hold it steady and snap a pic fast before the phone melts ;)
Welcome fellow CT burner. My first thought is: when you checked the moisture content, did you split the wood first to check a fresh face? The...
32 here and burning down coal beds with some hemlock and white pine. [ATTACH]
Fancy. I'd be tempted to build one but I don't drop trees often enough to where it would be advantageous to have one.
I hear you there. You hoard to sell, so if you can skip the transporting, processing, stacking, drying, and delivery/re-stacking, and make money...
Another beauty score Brad :yes: Amazing how it split so clean and easy for you. I don't recognize the bark as one that I have any experience with....
I awoke to a chilly 13° at 4:45am, with a nice deep bed of coals from last night's load of red and chestnut oak. Got the coffee brewing and...
25 here, heading down to the upper teens by dawn. I just laid a piece of hemlock down on some black birch coals, and finished it off with some...
Nice Pike hovlandhomestead, and the perch is an added bonus :yes:
I used to work at a Japanese owned distributor for Brother and I have nothing bad to say about any of their products. Like you’d expect, a lot...
That’s actually not as bad as I would’ve guessed. It’s too late to ask but I think my grandfather in Delta Junction probably burned about the...
Ya know, I do need to fill in some low spots in my backyard this spring. If the guy’s willing to load it in a dump truck and drop it off right in...
About how many cord of wood do you burn every season? With all that fast burning wood in those temperatures, I imagine you can’t wander too far...
Looking good MikeInMa :thumbs: I should probably do the same with a couple of my stacks. Whenever it rains (seems to be all the time this past...
It won’t be difficult at all to get the votes needed to ban it, at least in the timeframe they’re talking about. Start working on kids when...
That’s why I never pulled the trigger on it. Last year I was in contact with someone at the forestry department, after spying another large...