Totally. :yes: Horribly applied....:eek:
“Shish” maybe? Skewered meat...
If those crumpled leaves laying atop the wood in the bottom pic belong to that tree, they remind me of Willow Oak.
LoL. Darned kitchen air and dirty finger! :picard: :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Barcroftb did a MM on his... think there’s a thread somewheres. Edit to add... Here’s the link within the CS490 thread Brad started. Echo 490
Sexier than socks on a rooster! Great looking saw Diesel 4 life! :yes: :saw::saw::saw:
And yet so many people bow to it, and now expect it. Soft types, complaining instead of actualizing on their own behalf... confused about what...
Confusion abounds.... not limited to hu-people alone. :picard::picard::picard: :hair: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
We plowed for a regular list of customers- all residential driveways- always word of mouth/family friends that we knew well before my brother and...
Eckie is 100% spot on how they treat even “the thought” of flurries here in VA. It’s utterly ridiculous. When I was a kid growing up on Long...
Welcome aboard F Anderson :salute: Great first post and score! Tell us more about your firewood history/stove/pics/ etc. :yes:
:zip: No way, no how.
I could send you a digital caliper...:D
I don’t know any Americans that have a lounge. :usa::salute: Unless you’re talking about a chair. Outside. Preceded by chaise.
If I lived in AK, I’d have ya one in no time Adam!!! :yes:
Or long bow, or other “things.”
That’s a sweet grab, Rope! Any chance parts can be reverse engineered so that new machines could be produced? The motor mounting plate shouldn’t...
Agreed, but those things attract attention, both in sourcing the boom stuff and the actual noise at the moment of well... you know. I’m wondering...
Niiiice! I was thinking non-powder...
Are there any other primitive weapons which may be of interest?