I found a cross reference to the Hotblast 1300 furnace. You might look there.
Niiiice. :rofl: :lol:
I “liked” your post to denote that I read it... certainly not for the lack of pics. :wacky: Even lukem throws some pics at us. :yes: :rofl: :lol:
Settle down gents. Thank you.
It seems as tho you’ve answered your own question in your other thread. :yes:
Welcome to FHC CJL! Yep- crap tons of great info here, laughs and great sharing as well. I second Paul bunion ’s assessment of using that tennis...
“Take up floor space” “Vertical propane heater” Yawner - are you averse to posting pictures? Besides being an informal rule here on FHC (“pics or...
This one? [MEDIA]
Attention to verse 8.... Isaiah 6 King James Version 6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and...
In all things give thanks. And those thanks shall be given in the name of Jesus Christ, who said [verily] “None shall see (come to) the Father...
o_O Stay safe out there Greenstick :salute:
2007- 85% renal failure. Had hands laid on me and ceaseless praying over me. In one month kidneys restored 100%. Praise be to the Lord. Great...
Certainly have to reload more often.
Happy birthday Beetle-Kill :salute: :yes:
Wow! Nice work mike bayerl :thumbs: I bet the backyard smells incredible! :yes:
Way to get after it bud. It looks like you left the truck bed empty tho .... :D :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
That’s a beautiful piece of utility! I’m a fan of the challenge to turn warped/culled/sprung boards into something useful. You nailed it Mag...
Where the heck is SKEETER McCLUSKEY :eek:
Gotcha. Thx.
I must’ve missed that thread... does this new humidifier have a paper/pleated filter or does it have a rotating mat that runs thru/dunks in the...