We have done some updating on insulation during different projects but I’m sure we could do even more. I also would be interested in what the...
I can relate buddy. I’ve bought quite a few triaxle loads over the last 16 years & it’s a great help but it’s still a lot of work.:)
On average from October- End of April we average approximately 25 cords of wood. The stove sits between the 2 farm houses 185’ from each house to...
Correct sir.:)
Two farm houses & a hot water blower heater in a small building plus the domestic water for the 3 buildings mentioned above.
I’m watching JCMC posts with his new gasification outdoor boiler. That maybe a strong consideration with the current ax incentive.
I’ve really been trying to get on the 3 year plan but it’s murder. I have successfully made to the 2 year plan however.:thumbs:
In this cold weather out OWB consumes approximately 1 full (not face) cord a week. :startled:
Do you walk back & forth from each end of the log cutting so it doesn’t tip off the forks or do you chain it onto the forks so it can’t tip off...
I have always wondered the same thing. I had a 1st gen. Husqvarna 550xp that I had ported it ran like a champ but man was it LOUD! It was at a...
That’s a great idea.:yes: Your brain must work like mine. I would go to grab that can & probably never notice the red tag but that tape would...
Anyone have or know anything about Frostbite grapples? Quality, how well they work, experience with one? Thanks.:)
Thank you sir.:)
Where was that seal part on the tractor sir?
I believe there are 2 smaller models & 2 larger models if you include the pallet burner model. It’s definitely a big stove it holds almost 400...
I am glad to hear this information on less wood usage. We are considering replacing our 16 year old CB 6048 with something more efficient. :yes:
I haven’t tried the others but Frank’s hot sauce tastes super salty to me.
I have a 550xpmkii with a .325 16” bar & Stihl RS full chisel chain on it & it cuts like a laser.:) Keep us posted on what you like or dislike...
Thanks for all the input fellas!:yes:
What length do you cut your firewood to get it to fit in the fire box both directions?