Thank you both for the information. I have been leaning slightly towards the Heatmaster.
Thank you Lukem. :)
[ATTACH]
Looking for anyone’s who has experience with both OWBs & opinions on which would be a better choice for larger heating needs. I know we already...
Let us know how you like it after you use it a bit.
I clicked like for this post but wish we had a love this post button to click!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! So true,So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I tried to watch tv while boiling I’d probably get involved in the tv show & scorch the pan.:picard:
Sounds like a good battery to me. Not that I’m any sort of battery expert.:) In our area interstate is the most popular brand. I’ve heard a few...
U probably have socks that are older than me!!!
:):):)
Hey I was born in 1962 does that count for anything?:)
Ditto to brenndatomu. Could you tell us which heatmaster replaces which Central Boiler & if you’re wood consumption dropped. I have a great...
Indeed it is. I’m in the northern Pocono mountains not to far from Scranton.
I thank for the above post, like I just posted to Lukem this kind of information is what I’m looking for to move forward in my decision to replace...
Thanks so much for sharing this information. So useful to me in helping me make my decision. Can you tell what brand outdoor gasification unit you...
We may have had this conversation before Dennis but was this in your childhood years with your parents or on your own later in life or perhaps both?
We fill it twice a day. Once in the morning after chores & same thing in the evening. About 2 heaping 6 cu.ft. wheelbarrows.
I couldn’t agree with you more about time being precious & investing that time in your children’s lives. We only get that opportunity once &...
No I’ve not heard of a boiler like that before Joe.