Sorry to hear that sir, hopefully one & done.
Thanks for the information sir. I may have to look into that.
I’d like to know. Thanks :)
And it wasn’t much of a chest to begin with!
I’m following this closely. Going to be 60 this year I guess I’ve never really been overweight 6’1” 162 lbs. but I just feel like I’ve lost a so...
Keep us posted. I actually have a set of forks with a grapple on them but a dedicated grapple seemed like it might be more versatile. Problem with...
Em what kind of grapples did you guys get?
What I was trying to post was that I was hoping to achieve the same results as Brenndatomus folks. Sorry if I spelled the name wrong.
Exactly!!!!’
I
It’s been& still is a good stove. I’m just getting older & looking for a little less work. As far as I know I believe they are still being built.
Yes. Central Boiler model 6048. Installed in 2006 & still working fine just looking for something that will reduce my wood consumption.
That is correct. Efficiency in wood burning is my goal. Coal is not of interest to me.
Anyone ever hear of or have experience with this Econoburn gasification wood boiler? Thanks
Larger local oil supplier posted $4.29 per gallon for home heating oil this afternoon.o_O
Gunshot wounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jaw::faint:
:):) Great post sir. Can you tell us where you source yours? Thanks!:)
They also made barrel stove kits.
When the maul was new it had a piece of black cushioning foam over the end of the crimped handle, over time they dry out/ crack & fall apart. I...
I love splitting wood outdoors. Not to derail but do any off you guys have a hard time keeping your hands dry/ warm? I must have froze my fingers...