Personally for year round time I’d prefer standard time myself. Again just my opinion.
I just saw that on the evening news.
Heck just backing over a sharp stub in the woods & puncturing your rear tractor tire & losing all your liquid ballast makes a triaxle load look...
Hello Jon. You & I have communicated before when I told you I had a conventional OWB & I was consider ya gasification unit. I get a lot of my...
This is correct in my humble estimation. It takes me half the summer to get adjusted to the time change. I’m also an early to bed early to rise...
I hate,hate,hate,hate day light savings time! :startled:
This is so true in my opinion. Everyone seems so divided in my day to day encounters with folks. It really saddens me. Just my opinion of course.
So sorry to hear this. Heal quickly!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thank you for sharing.
Anyone know where they are manufactured?
That’s beautiful! How expensive are they if you don’t mind me asking.
Thanks!:)
I’m really not sure but that was the best answer I could come up with.:emb:
Feathers. Down feathers come off a duck. I didn’t get I at first either
My boss got propane on Monday & paid $2.75 a gallon. I expected it to be higher since she only has a 120 gallon tank & only gets it twice a year.
What did your folks use initially & what did they replace it with?
It is the original Thermopex installed in 2006 & hasn’t been disturbed so I believe it is still okay.
I was quoted $16,795.00 for a Heatmaster G10,000
this be a factual statement!!!!!!!!