Yeah the OWB heats two houses & the domestic water for a milk house 80 gallon water heater. Does a fine job but it’s a hungry stove!
I’m working towards a 3 year plan but burn 24 + cords a year in an OWB definitely makes it a challenge!
High humidity is my number 1 enemy in the summer. :mad:
But they all forget Dennis “ with age comes wisdom “ :)
Most peculiar.:emb:
When we bought it we opted for a roof, windshield, & a back window. Looking back I guess maybe some doors might have made it a little warmer...
We have a 2005 Polaris Ranger 500 4wd. that we purchased new with almost 2300 hours on it. It been a solid reliable machine.
I have both a logrite & a peavey brand 4’ cant hook. Both are rugged tools, I do find myself going for the peavey brand one more often, the handle...
Not to derail but sort of related. What’s everyone’s favorite, easiest to use progressive depth gauge?
So sorry for everyone. I’m in.
Praying for improving health & strength for this man & wisdom & steadfastness for his family & all involved in caring for him. God is good.
A lot of wisdom in that statement. In my opinion of course.
Great!
Here too!
Wish I could love this post instead of just like it.
QUOTE="jrider, post: 1354698, member: 5412"]Was cutting and piling up some Goldilocks oak today. Don’t like wasting time stacking rounds but was...
I suppose that’s understandable.
Love to see that operation.:)
We use ours a lot on the farm in the winter.:yes:
Recipe please.:)