That’s great! What kind of stove do you have sir?
Someone once mentioned Vermont made leather gloves. Has anyone ever tried them? I’d rather buy something made as close to home as possible even if...
I can relate to your post. So hard to find decent gloves that offer durability as well as dexterity them as winter approaches even a bit of...
Thank you so much for the information. We’ve had some unexpected expenses come up this summer and are trying to work through them and still get a...
Could you share what to look for on Facebook to get information on OWB? Thanks!
Thank you all for the birthday greetings.!:)
And to think that traditionally diesel fuel was always cheaper than gasoline!:picard:
Thanks Owl!:)
so it doesn't sound as beneficial as the current tax credit if it is capped at $2000,00. I don't understand what the non refundable part Owl...
Hello all . I was told by a friend today that with the passing of the Inflation Reduction Act at the end of September the tax credit for biomass...
How deep in the ground did you go with your trench for the thermopex? Thanks.
A man after my own heart!:)
Cutting from the end like that also gets the bar & everything else super hot which isn’t the best either.
How are you feeling Dennis?
Just read this. Thinking of you & praying for a quick speedy recovery Dennis. We certainly appreciate your wisdom sir. :)
I LOVE & can DEFINITIVELY relate to this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the land still cheap & are the people still friendly in Maine?:)
Thank you so much for the additional information!!!:)
No processor & it does require a whole lot of my time. And I get a bit older I’d say it’s wearing on me .
Yes. Looking at Heatmaster & Polar gasification units. I’ve read some positive stuff about Polar but don’t have any first hand information from...