What it looked like @ 7:15am this morning:[ATTACH]
Hey Lyle you have a good memory! Hope you’re doing well up in Vermont.:)I guess I’ve been called worse than interesting!:DPerhaps I will have to...
Sounds like the creosote in the corners is a common thing based on you & Lukem. I will have to check the filters out on Supply house. What did you...
Thanks Dave. I woke up this morning it was 18 degrees outside & the water temperature was 158 degrees. It was pretty much burned down to nothing...
Thanks for the tip. Good to hear I’m not alone.
I'm definitely still in the learning curve with this new stove. I cleaned it out today & noticed i have a bit of creosote building up in the...
Just installed a G10000 around Christmas time. It’s definitely a different animal than my old Central Boiler 6048. This thread is very...
Sad
That looks soooooooo delicious!!!!!!!
Thanks!
:) I’ve never seen metal brackets like the ones you have holding the bases of your wood rack together. Where did you find them. Your doing a...
Or any stage of life for that matter!
What a wonderful thing to do in your retirement!:yes:
I addition to the building I’m also liking that wood cutting table & those firewood racks. They both look pretty rugged. I noticed the uprights on...
No I didn't. thanks!
Looks great. Do I see a footer under the walls? What are the dimensions of the building ? What size log pole will fit through the door? Sweet set up!!
I’ve got a new Heatmaster dealer in my area who actually has a G10000 in stock. I believe I will be his first sale if I purchase it. Closest Polar...
I was just comparing the biggest models each company carry’s. Maybe the 7000 is closer spec wise to the G3 I’m currently heating 2 farm houses...
Okay here we go again. Still considering a purchase. I’ve read quite a bit about Heatmaster & Crown Royal but I’ve also been hearing some decent...
Most locust posts in our area are cut 6’ long & sell in the $5.00 - $6.00 range.