Keep us posted JB. I’m still figuring out our new Heatmaster gasification boiler. It’s getting better but definitely a learning curve from our old...
Th Thats the kinda stuff I like hearing!!!:thumbs:
This is exactly what prompted me to look into a gasification boiler. There was nothing wrong with our conventional boiler but after so many years...
This maybe a stupid question but I’m famous for those. How do you know if your saw muffler has a cat in it or not? What does it look like? Is it...
Sorry for the poor punctuation in my last post. Crazy talk and text! I think this phone is possessed by demons!!!!!!!!:hair:
I have a friend who has a fuel station & hauls fuel/gasoline. He told me that while the stuff at the pump is truly ethanol free gas. It has no...
That’s sad
The investment in decent in ground insulated pipe will definitely pay for itself in less wood consumption. We have had no issues with our Central...
Hello Lehman. I just replaced a CB 6048 with the largest Heatmaster gasification unit last month. I had absolutely no problems with our Central...
Best answer based on the last few winters in our area. Or as Grandpa used to say “When the days get longer the winter gets stronger”
The marrow in chicken bones cooked in a crock pot is pretty darn tasty as well.
Thanks Lukem.
Thank you. I’m going to have to reread the back of my manual. I was so intent on getting the stove hooked up I just glanced over the back of the...
Which stove do you have Lukem? 4000? Do you happen to know the average moisture content of the wood you’re burning this year? Have you adjusted...
Maybe it’s hard to get a perspective on how big they are. But they’re not huge.
Do these pieces look to big to you guys?[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] What I added to hopefully get us through to the morning. Temperature is 28° outside.:
Water temperature was 165° at 5 o’clock
What I had at 5:00 pm this evening: [ATTACH]
What I added this morning:[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]