We see that on occasion around here. Couple weeks back im sitting here on the couch in the morning when i hear a loud thud on the roof. I look...
Add red maple to my list. Split it today from yesterdays score.[ATTACH]
Split it right out of the PU late this afternoon. Some general cordage, some for bundle wood, and a couple wheelbarrows full of nuggets. About a...
:thumbs: Oh yeah. The car hoarding thread will live on. Too nice to put wood in IMO. Not a fan of doodads bells and whistles in a car. Worst...
Looks like a typical mulberry score for us here. Nice little grab. You have much MB on hand?
Hand splitting it is like splitting a block of clay IMO. It does split on a hydro. Ive never milled any but there was a miller here who said it...
LOL!!! I thought of that after the fact but nature was REALLY calling! You know how that is im sure!
I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. The seat on a porta potty is VERY COLD :shiver:in the Winter! :emb:
Very liberal half cord of bark on black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Same here. Dont think the groundhog is gonna see his shadow tomorrow!
I saw the sign when i took the pic.:emb: I was in and out in ten minutes. Busy road and a blind spot so i wasnt about to park there.
One in four trees in CT are red maple. I like silver too just not a common scrounge. Most silver i see here are yard plantings. There was some...
Good deal. I went hydro nearly three years ago and havent looked back. If i was only hoarding for my own use i would still hand split. Dont...
I took what was left. The biggest stuff was left as always. Wasnt cut like we do it but close enough for general cordage and some shorties to...
Nice find. Was it new/used? Supposed to last for years.
Kickin' ash there my friend! :thumbs:
Pics of you splitting them Mike! :D
First off. Thanks to Skier76 for the lead.:handshake: Freshly taken down dead red maple. Free wood sign posted in the front. Rounds bucked to...
Couple more cloudy days then sun forecasted here. No rain or snow though. Havent been to storage in a few days so dont know the condition of the...
When i posted the pic last Saturday (Asplundh's caboose thread) i spotted it right away. Too funny! Ill have to save that piece before it goes...