I was wondering of you were gonna join the fun Joe. :saw: :axe:
:banana: Great work Kevin.:thumbs: Knew you wouldnt let us down.:salute:
Be gentle when pricking them. I actually bent the tips on my MM stabbing a long dead chunk of chunk of black locust! :emb: :picard: "Petrified"...
Doesnt get much better does it?
Youre a lot more ambitious than I. Keep nibbling away and itll get done.
Yup thats cherry. Any BB i had Was CSS in December.
You split wood before breakfast? :faint: :salute: Nice work...even on an empty stomach! :thumbs:
You are correct. I remembered the split part, just not the cutting part. I honestly didnt want to include them anyhow. Have to find some beech...
Does this count? Beech? Scrounged these back in August and just getting around to splitting them?[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Split one red oak round and some Norway maple nuggets today. (buried in the wheelbarrow) Just have the cedar to split.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good stuff there! :thumbs:
Excuses, excuses! :picard: :rofl: :lol: Go sell that wood. :makeitrain"
Not sure which pic you are referring to but i only see cherry in one of the pics. BB kind of a rare score for me. Cut some back in Decmember....
The rounds i was cutting were in the 24" range and the cant hook is too small to get a good bite so i have one of those to roll if needed. Didnt...
:faint:and you made firewood out of it! :picard: Some nice rounds there!:yes:
Did you burn up all your paper bricks?
Looks like fun. My bucket list to try that. I hope you got the wood?
I save feed bags (have a couple friends save them for me too) and ill have one next to the splitter sometimes when in use. Especially BL. IIR...
OH YEAH! :dex:Thats the FHC spirit right there! :salute: :tree:
:eek: :rofl: :lol: