Todays load. Black birch and red oak by the road. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fresh woodpecker hole in one hollow oak round. Guessing...
Yup thats tulip.
Hear, hear! :salute: Amen to that! :dex: Just as crazy here :loco: :crazy:...even if i have to WORK at it!!! Hoard on my friend! :tree:...
We had a hard time getting her to let it down from her face to get a good pic.
Yeah, its great hanging out with someone with my intellect! :wacky:
I didnt! Scrounged it four years ago! Can you see the date of the OP?
Did you have brenndatomu take that pic? :D[IMG]
Welcome to the forum. Having an area to store and process (cut & split) rounds and lengths is a plus if you are not able to get to them right...
Nice haul of Goldilocks wood there. :thumbs: Unusual to see you not buck it to length.
First log is cherry and i agree with Eric on the tulip (yellow) poplar. The cherry will have a faint cherry smell when sniffed. And yes he was...
No, no, no. I posted pics of two i had in the round, but unsplit (red oak and Norway maple) and needed to split them. I was wondering on the...
:doh: I just realized i posted this in the wrong thread. Sposed to go in the chain saw pics thread! :picard: Guess i was tired when i posted...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I didnt change the oil on mine often enough and killed the motor after 2.5 years. Generic 27 ton Home Depot special splitter. Of course i split...
Busy week with minimal time for scrounging. I was surprised to get a text this afternoon from the guy where i cut last Saturday saying my five...
Three years later. She turned three October 30th. [ATTACH]
Tell me about it! :emb: :picard:
Great team work there. Saw did zip through them. Im thinking of CSM a couple of the sassafras logs i recently scored.
CSM? Species?
Second pic is red oak of some sort.