Aside from me graduating from HS in 1974, there was this - [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone Cool rainy day here. So, after running a few errands, it'll be indoor stuff to do. Stay safe Stay healthy
Red Sox and Yankees win wild cards.
A metal felling wedge? Not plastic?
That's not helpful.
With gutters catching any dribbles, the ladder is spared. :thumbs: No bleach.
I like it! Imma gonna give that a try! Any guess on the mix %?
I should have taken a picture, but at a gift store today, I saw 3 pieces of not-white birch, tied together with twine, for $19.99. :hair:
Cut and delivered? Nice! That should qualify for a " You Suck" award! :thumbs:
We had our first fire, last Wednesday evening. Just to chase away a chill.
Nice. I hope it's not too far to travel to get it.
Good morning, folks. A nice clear start to the day. Showers later around sundown. Not too much planned for today. Maybe a walk. Then,...
Hmmm.... I've always thought the homeowner's responsibility was from the meter to the panel and beyond.
I thought that honey couldn't be organic as it's regurgitated from the bee. It's an animal byproduct
Nice load of splits. What do you pull the trailer with?
One? ~SMH ~ You need a dump hoarding session with Midwinter!! :cool:
Welcome to the club! :handshake: Your own deuce and a half, eh? Sweet!
Good morning, folks Nice start to the day, cool, but bright. Stay safe Stay healthy
There's got to be lots of dead standing firewood in NH. I sense a wooding gtg once things move along. :thumbs:
We had our fuel oil tank refilled last fall. First time in four years. It's only used for heat when we can't put wood into the stove. Hot...