....things down. [ATTACH] Same rack from other side [ATTACH] I was away for a few days and came back to that. I usually am able to correct...
Every little bit helps! :thumbs:
Good morning, everyone. Another cool, dry, fall day. I've been down to Cape Cod for a few days this week. It was nice to have a change of...
Hang in there, Mat.
Never mind. It's been picked up. :( On to the next one!:thumbs:
The neighbor of my friend, is having a cherry tree taken down. Not sure why. [ATTACH] The tree service guy said a buddy of his was going to take...
Short sleep, long work day. Drive safe, TJ.
Good morning, everyone. Clear, cool, and dry to start the day. Very fall-feeling!. A walk and grocery shopping today. Then, see what the...
I don't keep wood inside, except when a blizzard is forecasted. I'll load up that dolly and roll it right in next to the stove and remove the...
Those 2-wheel log dollys have their place. I have one and use it fairly regularly. :thumbs: No idea on the wood type.
Nice looking "round row". :salute:
6-2. Sox win! 2 field goals, but they gave up a safety!
Good morning, folks. Nice dry air moved in after showers yesterday. Planning to meet up with a friend I used to work with, later today. Red...
Nice scrounge! Chubby leaves would have me guessing it's red maple as well.
I suppose you could start with a small diameter bit, and work up to using larger and larger diameter bits. No real experience here, however
Good morning, folks. Damp morning with a few showers. Drying out as the day moves along. Just a bit of shopping to do. Then go from there....
I had a single clematis bloom as well as a single rhododendron bloom, crazy
Squirrel hid 175 pounds of nuts in Chevy Avalanche pickup while owner was away | Fox News
Nice design!
Nice snag of oak. Careful working those branches free. Gravity sucks.