Any FHC'er experience this? People across southern New Hampshire report loud boom, shaking
I've used these on gas cans, replacing the vented spouts.[ATTACH]
Good morning, folks. Nice clear day, to start. Lots of stars. I like taking y coffee out on the deck for a few minutes. Red Sox win in 13,...
If I read it correctly, the sale of gas tools is banned, starting g 2024. Saws and other tools will just be brought in from other states.
:headbang:
https://youtube.com/shorts/gc_eIhTijAw?feature=share
It didn't want to noodle? :cool:
Good morning, everyone. Clear, cool, and dry., to start. Nothing much on the docket for today. Go Pats! Go Red Sox! Stay safe Stay healthy
What's to become of all the splits? For Walt's stacks?
Now there's some fine wood porn. :thumbs:
doing my part, inspired by the GTG in Ohio :salute: [ATTACH]
Bears get used to ripping apart rotting logs, looking for grubs and such. Figured your stack to be an easy bust-apart. Then went away shaking...
My homage to the GTG, from here :thumbs:[ATTACH]
I had the honor of running that Contra a few years ago at Well Seasoned gtg. A poplar/popple was felled and getting bucked.
Good morning, everyone. Cool and overcast to start. I'll be cleaning up some perennial beds, and have a campfire going. Probably hot dogs on...
I've cut many cords with my 435, over the years. It's a nice homeowner saw. :thumbs:
I believe there was a similar pic at the Ohio gtg. Impressive looking saw. :dex:
A couple of Aleve took care of any pain. :thumbs:
Yeah. That sounds about right. No blood, no foul. The way it tipped over, left most of the splits on end. 16in of not bending over! Took...
I've had several fall, over many years. Haven't heard one yet.