I'd have stopped and taken it. Nicely done!
:thumbs:
I thought from the title, this might have to do with nauseousness and regurgitation.:cool:
"BuZZsaw, I self-identify as a firewood hoarder" Bwahaahaaaa.
The leaves appear to be rounded to ne. [ATTACH]
I agree. However, when I had just one, I'd counter balance with something hanging on the picaroon.
Good morning, everyone. Low 40's and clear to start the day. :thumbs: Some yard cleanup today. Red Sox win 12-3. Lead 2 games to 1. Stay...
I've had one for a few years. Wished I had one 30yrs ago. I now have two. They extend your reach and keep your hands/gloves dry with wet, cold...
Same feeling after using one of these.[ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Fall temps continue. Had a small fire yesterday. Will probably have another, later today. A haircut and grocery...
Well, that's after getting them stuck. Once was enough. :thumbs:
Those look like Cosmos. An annual, I believe. Nice colors.
Not sure what it is, but I'd take it for free.
I put empty mulch bags in the bottom of buckets before nesting them. So far, no stuck buckets.
Nice to see your efforts had a positive outcome. Well done!
The town's DPW/highway folks are who I'd contact.
Stay strong Mark. Know that you did all you could do to make her comfortable. She's now in a good place, free of pain.
Good morning, folks. Overnight rains cleared out the muggy air. Temps mid-50's and dewpoints in low 50's. Refreshing. Red Sox even the...
If that log was in front of my house, I'd add it to my stacks. No problem.
Copy/paste is your friend.